Monday, December 2, 2013

Kitchen Hutch~Christmas 2013


Hi, Come on in! 


Yesterday, we went to a family party, and didn't get the tree up, but I did get a wreath for the front door. 
We stopped by Home Depot looking for clips for putting up garland, and saw their fresh wreaths.
They had tartan bows on them, so I had to get one.

Now, come on in the kitchen and let me show you what I've been working on today.



  


The little mouse, holding a gumdrop, is one of my favorite ornaments. I got it at an ornament exchange party in 1969...it's really "vintage".











It's been dark and rainy all day, not the best for taking photos, but I had fun decorating. 

Hope y'all had a great weekend.
xo Babs


                                                                                           Let's Party 

                                                           The Tablescaper ~ Seasonal Sunday 
                                                               Dwellings ~ Amaze Me Monday
      The Dedicated House ~ Make it Pretty Monday        
Rain On A Tin Roof ~ Give Me the Goods Monday
    Between Naps On The Porch ~ Metamorphosis Monday
A Stroll Thru Life ~ Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm ~ Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Our Home Away From Home ~ Tuesdays at Our Home
Cuisine Kathleen ~ Let's Dish ~ Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style ~ Wow Us Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer ~ Outdoor Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants ~ What's It Wednesday
StoneGable ~ Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits ~ Thursday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Tablescape Thursday
No Minimalist Here ~ Open House Party Thursdays
The Tablescaper ~ Oh, The Places I've Been~Thursday
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
Lamberts Lately ~ Create It Thursday
My Turn for Us ~ Freedom Fridays Blog Hop
Common Ground ~ Be Inspired Friday
The Charm of Home ~ Home Sweet Home Friday
The Thrifty Groove and A La Carte ~ Thrifty Things Friday
The Dedicated House ~ Anything Blue Friday
The Jenny Evolution ~ Friday Flash Blog
                                                       The Polohouse ~ Favorites on the First   

7 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love the wreath, it is beautiful and I adore your hutch. The candy house is so cute and everything looks so like Christmas. Thanks so much for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, marty

Blessed Serendipity said...

Love all your decorations. Everything is so cheery and cute.

blessings,
Danielle

Suzan said...

WOW Babs!! You've been busy!!
Everything is lovely!! Wish I hadn't noticed your candy ribbon!! That's my favorite over the Christmas Holidays!! Everything is lovely!!

Botanic Bleu said...

A woman after my own heart...a red front door! Looks fabulous with the red-plaid beribboned wreath...

Judith

The French Hutch said...

Hi Babs, Your hutch looks so festive and ready for the season! I love your Christmas pieces, especially the lighted gingerbread house! You’ve inspired me to get busy and finish my decorating! I love the tartan bow on the wreath. I have to see if our HD has the same wreaths.........

Hugs,
Emily

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

So pretty and festive Babs!!

Pat said...

Babs,
I adore your little "ginger bread house", dear friend!!! Your buffet and hutch are adorable all decked for the Christmas Season!
Fondly,
Pat