Monday, September 8, 2014

Lemons and Grapes~Kitchen Table Vignette

Hope y'all had a great weekend. 
While I was putting summer things away, I started looking at fall place mats, and napkins...and decided to make a kitchen table vignette. (I know, I'm easily distracted) 
Hey, a girl has to have a little fun. 


These are the napkins...

...with grapes and lemons that were the inspiration distraction.

 I added my vintage demi john and...

...faux lemons...in the apothecary jar that usually holds wine corks...

 ...green and yellow plates...

...knives and forks in a jam jar votive holder...

...a few faux green things...

 ...and now, I guess I'd better get back to work. 
The linen closet is calling me. :)

How are y'all doing with your Summer put-aways and Fall bring-outs?
xo Babs


Fun Parties to Visit:
    
           Dwellings ~ Amaze Me Monday
           
    Between Naps On The Porch ~ Metamorphosis Monday
The Dedicated House ~ Make It Pretty Monday
Creative Country Mom's Garden ~ Home Sweet Garden ~Tuesday
A Stroll Thru Life ~ Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm ~ Show and Share
Our Home Away From Home ~ Tuesdays at Our Home
StoneGable~ The Scoop
Savvy Southern Style ~ Wow Us Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer ~ Outdoor Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants ~ What's It Wednesday
The Style Sisters ~ Centerpiece Wednesday
A Delightsome Life ~ Home and Garden Thursday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Tablescape Thursday
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
Love of Family and Home~ Inspire Me, Please Weekend Blog Hop
My Turn for Us ~ Freedom Fridays Blog Hop
The Charm of Home ~ Home Sweet Home Friday
The Dedicated House ~ Anything Blue Friday
The Jenny Evolution ~ Friday Flash Blog
Rooted in ThymeSimple and Sweet Friday


16 comments:

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Babs- that turned out very cute! Love lemons- they're so cheerful and always in style! I've begun pulling out fall stuff. I'll do a little here and a little there... ease into it. It's cooled off enough lately that it feels like fall.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Cute vignette, Babs! I've packed away Summer and started pulling out Fall decor over the Labor Day weekend. The forecast is for Fall temps by the end of the week. Can't wait!

Cranberry Morning said...

That is such a pretty table! I'm refusing to acknowledge fall this year, for we had such a horrid winter last year. Fall can stay away, as far as I'm concerned, although I'm sitting here wearing a jacket as I write this! Cool and misty. :-(

Marigene said...

It's fun getting distracted once in awhile, especially when you come up with that awesome fall pairing of napkins, demijohn and lemons!
Have a wonderful week, Babs.

Kelly said...

Your new table vignette looks so pretty! I love the demijohn mixed with the lemons and the succulents. I haven't brought out any Fall décor yet. It's just too hot to think about it right now. I'll wait a bit longer.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Babs you do such cute vignettes! I have most of the summer put away but no fall out yet. This week I hope.
hugs,
Linda

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

So pretty! I love your sweet vignette! Stopping by from A Stroll Thru Life

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Lemons are so pretty for any season...I have shelves in the attic for my seasonal items...Beautiful table!!

Debbie said...

So pretty, Babs! I love anything with lemons as an accent. I don't know why, but they always make things happy looking to me.

Lady of the Manor said...

This is the perfect vignette for late summer! I'm beginning the process of transitioning to fall, as well. Can't wait to see more of your great inspirations!!

xinex said...

I love your vignette, Babs, really nice with the succulents and the jar....Christine

Pat said...

Babs,
Adorable tablescape, dear friend!!!
I love the brightness and the lightness in the accessories! Those napkins were just too darn cute to be tucked away before being "shown off"!!!
The Summer decor is "put~away" and the Fall "bring~outs" are out!!!
Fondly,
Pat

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Love the lemons, they look wonderful along with the demijohn and succulents. No fall decor has been brought out yet.....Have a wonderful week.

Jaybird said...

Pretty table!!! I can surely understand how you were distracted!
I am not "fall-ing" very well....tooooooooo hot in Texas, although we are supposed to cool off AND have rain this weekend!
I have a few things out of the attic, but not working too hard at it :^)
Blessings,
J

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I've fallen head over heels for Fall. lol! Your table vignette was such a delight. Love your demi john! My daughter has a lemon theme in her kitchen and it is always so cheery. Beautiful job Babs! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

The Charm of Home said...

That is very cute! Thanks for joining HSH!