Monday, September 15, 2014

Pumpkins by the Dozen

Hi~ 
Just a few more days until it's officially Fall...yay! 
I know, I've been hanging on to Summer, but I saw these on QVC and couldn't resist them. 
There were twelve of these little beaded pumpkins in the set!

 With twelve pumpkins, there are lots of places I can use them. 

A centerpiece on the kitchen table~

In the secretary~reminds me of the Grands and pumpkin patches~

Tucked in among the summery faux ferns in the family room...

...and a few fall colored leaves and gray-green berries~

For a place setting~ 
They could even be used as take-home gifts after a dinner party.

Next time, I'll show you what I found at the Dollar Tree and Walmart. 
See y'all later. I'm headed to the mall to see what's new there
xo Babs


 Fun Parties to Visit:
    
           Dwellings ~ Amaze Me Monday
           
    Between Naps On The Porch ~ Metamorphosis Monday
The Dedicated House ~ Make It Pretty Monday
Creative Country Mom's Garden ~ Home Sweet Garden ~Tuesday
A Stroll Thru Life ~ Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm ~ Show and Share
Our Home Away From Home ~ Tuesdays at Our Home
StoneGable~ The Scoop
Savvy Southern Style ~ Wow Us Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer ~ Outdoor Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants ~ What's It Wednesday
A Delightsome Life ~ Home and Garden Thursday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Tablescape Thursday
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
Love of Family and Home~ Inspire Me, Please Weekend Blog Hop
My Turn for Us ~ Freedom Fridays Blog Hop
The Charm of Home ~ Home Sweet Home Friday
The Dedicated House ~ Anything Blue Friday
Rooted in ThymeSimple and Sweet Friday

12 comments:

Stacey said...

Beautiful! It's the nicest time of year, isn't it?

Cranberry Morning said...

I especially love the little 'trunk' with the wee pumpkins. So pretty! I must do some fall decorating!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Those little beaded pumpkins are so pretty! I'm ready to bring out some fall decor for sure now!
hugs,
Linda

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love those beaded pumpkins!!...I love how you incorporated them in your everyday arrangements...thus enchanting them with a touch of Fall....

Kelly said...

Those beaded pumpkins are pretty! I used to have a pair that I would bring out during the holidays. Not sure if I still have them. I like the different ways you used them.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are so pretty. I love beaded fruit and have an apple and a pear...but I've never seen the pumpkins! Have fun decorating! Hugs!

Marigene said...

Gosh, those are the cutest little pumpkins. I ♥♥♥ your tiered table centerpiece, Babs...now for some cool crisp weather so we know it really is fall!
Have a great week.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Those beaded pumpkins are adorable Babs- I can see why you couldn't resist them! The centerpiece on the kitchen table looks fabulous!

Debbie said...

I need to go to the DT. (Or maybe I don't. I don't have good control there.)
Loved all your uses for these. I would say that my favorite is the way they look in the chest were that picture not competing with a cute grandchild picture. Grandchildren win hands down... every time.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Babs, The beaded pumpkins are adorable and look beautiful in your Fall vignettes!
xx,
Sherry

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Those little pumpkins are "puttin' on the glitz," and doing such a fine job! They look so cute in the different places you are using them. Keep having Fall Fun!

Pat said...

Babs,
It's beginning to look like Fall at Upstairs Downstairs, dear friend!!!
Those delighful dozen pumpkins are the perfect size for "tucking in", indeed!!!
I'll be back to see your newest finds!
Fondly,
Pat