Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Bit More Christmas 2014 ~ Part One

I hope y'all are ready for Christmas. I'm about there, doing last minute things and thinking about baking, Christmas carols and family parties. 
Here are a few pics I don't think I've shown you.


Deer are prancing on the entry chest.


A reflection of the living room tree...


In the living room, Santa didn't put out any Christmas pillows, but we do have Christmas books on the coffee table. :)


Sofa table in the living room.


At the end of the upstairs hall, I still have the dried Dusty Miller wreath...


...but I added red berries to perk it up for Christmas.


On a chest in the master bedroom, a silver tray holds vintage looking trees...


...and my glass orb collection. 

Next time, I'll show you a few more pics. 
Christmas is almost here, and...would you believe I'm getting the urge to put up another tree? 
I'm looking for a small cheap inexpensive one for the family room. The one we have in there is too small. I can't believe I'm doing this.
I think I need to go lie down.  :)
xo Babs

 Dwellings ~ Amaze Me Monday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Metamorphosis Monday
The Dedicated House ~ Make It Pretty Monday
Creative Country Mom's Garden ~ Home Sweet Garden ~Tuesday
A Stroll Thru Life ~ Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm ~ Show and Share
Our Home Away From Home ~ Tuesdays at Our Home
StoneGable~ The Scoop
Savvy Southern Style ~ Wow Us Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer ~ Outdoor Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants ~ What's It Wednesday
A Delightsome Life ~ Home and Garden Thursday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Tablescape Thursday
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
Love of Family and Home~ Inspire Me, Please Weekend Blog Hop
My Turn for Us ~ Freedom Fridays Blog Hop
The Charm of Home ~ Home Sweet Home Friday
The Dedicated House ~ Anything Blue Friday
Rooted in ThymeSimple and Sweet Friday


10 comments:

xinex said...

I love your Christmas decor, Babs. Very pretty...Christine

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful Babs!! I love your living room!

Sarah said...

Babs, I like the Christmas touches in you beautiful home. It looks so festive! I put up a small tabletop tree in addition to our big tree. Picked up another small one on sale this weekend. Won't decorate it this year, but thinking ahead to next Christmas. Actually my thought is to decorate it for my sister since she has grands. ;-) I love the season and the joy of decorating for Christmas.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

I really love the entry chest with the deer - you did a beautiful job on that. I noticed the tree reflection right away- so pretty. I'm definitely getting a new tree for next year. The pencil tree is just too skinny for my liking anymore. The bottle brush trees look so cute with the glass orbs,

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Everything looks beautiful!! Where did you find the dried wreath? It is PERFECT for Christmas!!! YOur tree looks beautiful too. Merry Christmas!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your vignettes are stunning. I love the tree too, so pretty. I wish you and your family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Kelly said...

Well if you do decide to get another tree I bet you'll be able to find a great deal on them right now! All of your Christmas decor looks so pretty. I can't believe that your dusty miller wreath is still going strong.

Anonymous said...

Hi Babs! Oh, everything looks so beautiful all dressed up for Christmas.
Merry Christmas to you and your family,
Shelia ;)

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Gorgeous holiday touches Babs! I have a serious crush on that dried duty miller wreath!

Cranberry Morning said...

I love all the deer. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us!