Saturday, August 23, 2014

Late Summer Vignettes

Hey~ I've been so lazy lately...well, not exactly lazy...I've been busy making fig preserves and moving things in and out of the shed, getting ready for Fall.
But, I'm not in Fall mode yet, so I thought I'd show you a few late Summer vignettes from past posts. 
Click on the links if you'd like to see the whole post.

Back to school memories~Click here


Hens tablescape~Click here


Book shelves~Click here


Tuscan styled hutch~ Click here

Pitcher with ferns and books~ Click here

Blue and white ~ Click here

Hope y'all are having a great late Summer weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
xo Babs

11 comments:

Pondside said...

Lovely, all. I am looking at vignettes with a different eye now that we are about to move. I love the little hutch!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

BEAUTIFUL vignettes as always Babs...I LOVE the blue and white in your last photo!!

Debbie said...

I love them all. I thought the hens would be my favorite, but the more I scrolled the more I realized that I couldn't pick one.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love all your vignettes, beautiful! I can't wait to see your Fall ones, I am very not inspired! Hope you're enjoying your weekend dear Babs.
FABBY

Marigene said...

What great vignettes...and that tray is wonderful!
Have a great week, Babs.

Kelly said...

You have a knack for setting up pretty vignettes. I like the one with the blue and white items mixed with boxwood.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

OMGoodness, I love every single vignette!! You are so good at them. I love that hutch and the way the shelves are divided.

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

You always have such beautiful vignettes, Babs! I love the way that you styled the Tuscan hutch! It's gorgeous!

Tartan Terrace said...

Hi, Babs! I'm not ready for summer to be over, either. Love these pretty vignettes!

Unknown said...

I just love this. I think this is now my favorite DIY you have done. It looks so great. You had great vision and a great re love on this one.
Interior Design

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

What a great collection of vignettes! You have great ideas and display them so well! I don't remember the blue and white setting on the vignette but I love it! I'm dreaming about fall decorating but haven't made the leap yet.