Sunday, October 26, 2014

Halloween is Almost Here

Hey, Y'all!
Halloween is almost here, so I thought I'd show you my little bits of Halloween around the house. 

Here a cat...

...there a rat...

...even a cat in a witch's hat...

...spiders and crows on the hutch...


...even a rat who doesn't know much.

Spooky fun things...every where...

It's almost Halloween! 
Then, we can put up our Christmas trees the day after! 
NO wait...it's the day after Thanksgiving, that we put up Christmas trees. 
I get so confused this time of year. :)

Anyway...
Happy HalloThanksMas!

xo Babs


      
            Dwellings ~ Amaze Me Monday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Metamorphosis Monday
The Dedicated House ~ Make It Pretty Monday
Creative Country Mom's Garden ~ Home Sweet Garden ~Tuesday
A Stroll Thru Life ~ Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm ~ Show and Share
Our Home Away From Home ~ Tuesdays at Our Home
StoneGable~ The Scoop
Savvy Southern Style ~ Wow Us Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer ~ Outdoor Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants ~ What's It Wednesday
A Delightsome Life ~ Home and Garden Thursday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Tablescape Thursday
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
Love of Family and Home~ Inspire Me, Please Weekend Blog Hop
My Turn for Us ~ Freedom Fridays Blog Hop
The Charm of Home ~ Home Sweet Home Friday
The Dedicated House ~ Anything Blue Friday

Rooted in ThymeSimple and Sweet Friday



8 comments:

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

So cute Babs! I like that lantern and how you decorated it. I'm afraid there are some who will be decorating for Christmas right away which blows my mind!

Lady of the Manor said...

Your Halloween decorations are frighteningly fun, Babs! You make those rats looks so cute, I just couldn't do that!!

I might be thinking about how to decorate for Winter/Christmas these days, but won't do it either until after we host Thanksgiving.

Kelly said...

I love all of the old fashioned style Halloween decorations you have. Speaking of Christmas, my son has a friend who works part time delivering pizza. He recently went to a home where there was a Christmas wreath on the front door and a Christmas tree lit up and garland on the stair railing! It's not even Halloween yet! I couldn't believe it. It was in an apartment in Alpharetta.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I am sure someone will be putting up a tree the day after thanksgiving! At our cousins weekend house we will be putting the tree up as a family Nov 7th.
Love the kitty cats, cute vignettes. I never got my Halloween out this year, some minimal fall stuff

Sarah said...

Feeling confused this time of year too. Christmas stands are already being constructed! A friend when to Cosco to buy a skeleton she had seen. All signs of Halloween gone, shipped out to make room for Christmas decorations. This was the firs week in October. WHAT?
Love seeing your Halloween decor. I'm enjoying black cats, pumpkins, and little witches around here as well.
Happy Halloween!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the old timey looking black cats! Everything looks perfect! Time for the candy bowl! Hugs, Diane

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Hi Babs, so cute and so many fabulous touches. I thought the cats might be bobble heads but I couldn't really tell.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

CUTE Halloween decorations! I gave all mine to my daughter so now just decorate with "Fall" things. It is an easy transition to Thanksgiving then too. I am READY to decorate for Christmas but am having house guests for Thanksgiving so have to wait;(