Tuesday, November 4, 2014

This Week at Our House

It's hard to believe it's already the first week in November.
We have several Fall cleanup projects we need to do, and I'm really fighting the urge to start Christmas decorating. 


I did get the Halloween decorations put away, and took a look at the Christmas decorations, to see what I might need want. 


Since I don't have any Christmas projects to show you...yet, I'll show you some of my favorite Fall things I've used for several years. 
Doesn't a needlepoint pheasant pillow just scream Thanksgiving...


...or maybe a fabric pumpkin?  Love the textures.

The sofa table has a favorite bowl filled with beaded pumpkins and sweetgum balls.


That's about it around our house.
Hope y'all are having a great week. I'll be by to visit, and see what y'all are doing.
xo Babs

    Dwellings ~ Amaze Me Monday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Metamorphosis Monday
The Dedicated House ~ Make It Pretty Monday
Creative Country Mom's Garden ~ Home Sweet Garden ~Tuesday
A Stroll Thru Life ~ Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm ~ Show and Share
Our Home Away From Home ~ Tuesdays at Our Home
StoneGable~ The Scoop
Savvy Southern Style ~ Wow Us Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer ~ Outdoor Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants ~ What's It Wednesday
A Delightsome Life ~ Home and Garden Thursday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Tablescape Thursday
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
Love of Family and Home~ Inspire Me, Please Weekend Blog Hop
My Turn for Us ~ Freedom Fridays Blog Hop
The Charm of Home ~ Home Sweet Home Friday
The Dedicated House ~ Anything Blue Friday

Rooted in ThymeSimple and Sweet Friday


7 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That pillow is beautiful and I love your pretty pumpkins. I haven't done much for Fall. I'm feeling the urge to decorate for Christmas, too! Sweet hugs, Diane

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Babs I'm fighting the urge to start decorating for Christmas to...I have so many new ideas for this year and can't wait to start!! I love that first shot of your living room...it looks so pretty!!

Marigene said...

Babs, the pillow is gorgeous, but my favorite is the multi-fabric pumpkin!
Have a wonderful week.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love that fabric pumpkin. I put away the Halloween and now I have a few Turkey's out and about. I must admit to be starting to think about Christmas!
hugs,
Linda

Alycia Nichols said...

Don't fight that feeling....let your Christmas flag fly!!!!!!!!!! Since I've been working on the tablescapes and centerpieces for this upcoming fundraiser, Christmas has been at the forefront of my mind for a couple of months now. It was weird to pull out Christmas boxes in September to get started creating, but now that Thanksgiving is a scant 3 weeks away, it's not looking or feeling so weird to me anymore. And the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is very short this year, so the sooner you start the better!!!

Go for it, Babs! Go for it! Don't leave me hangin' out here all by myself!!! :-)

Sarah said...

Autumn is my favorite time of year. Your touches create a warm, welcoming feeling, Babs. Love the beaded pumpkins. So sweet! A few turkeys have settled in here along with my favorite pieces of redware pottery. It's fun to bring out some seasonal touches. Happy Autumn!

Kelly said...

I like all of your pretty Fall arrangements around the house. They will look good for Thanksgiving.