Monday, December 30, 2013

Your Favorites and Mine~2013

When I looked back at my 2013 posts for a review, I realized I had forgotten a lot of them.  :)  Senior moments? 
Looking to see which posts were your favorites, I also remembered some that were mine...for whatever reason. 
So, here are some of each. Hope you enjoy them, again.

Remember Peel-a-Pound Soup? was a January post that got the most views. 
You can click on the post titles to see each post.


Easter Basket and Blue Willow was another, with lots of views.


Controlled Bubbles was one of my favorites...I think, because I liked the way the pics turned out. :) 


More White Dishes~Coastal Tablescape  got everyone thinking about warm weather and the beach.

And last, My Fear of Door Wreaths...critter alert. 

                                                         ***************
As 2013 draws to an end, I want to thank each of you for visiting my blog, and for all the lovely comments and helpful tips on how to fix my bloggy problems.  
And, most of all, for your friendship. Thank y'all sooo much!

Hugs to all of you, and best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
xo Babs



                                                                            Let's Party 

                                                           The Tablescaper ~ Seasonal Sunday 
                                                               Dwellings ~ Amaze Me Monday
      The Dedicated House ~ Make it Pretty Monday        
   Between Naps On The Porch ~ Metamorphosis Monday
A Stroll Thru Life ~ Inspire Me Tuesday
Coastal Charm ~ Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Our Home Away From Home ~ Tuesdays at Our Home
Cuisine Kathleen ~ Let's Dish ~ Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style ~ Wow Us Wednesday
A Southern Daydreamer ~ Outdoor Wednesday
Ivy and Elephants ~ What's It Wednesday
The Style Sisters ~ Centerpiece Wednesday
StoneGable ~ Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits ~Thursday
Between Naps On The Porch ~ Tablescape Thursday
No Minimalist Here ~ Open House Party Thursdays
The Tablescaper ~ Oh, The Places I've Been~Thursday
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson ~ Share Your Cup Thursday
Lamberts Lately ~ Create It Thursday
My Turn for Us ~ Freedom Fridays Blog Hop
Common Ground ~ Be Inspired Friday
The Charm of Home ~ Home Sweet Home Friday
The Thrifty Groove and A La Carte ~ Thrifty Things Friday
The Dedicated House ~ Anything Blue Friday
The Jenny Evolution ~ Friday Flash Blog
                                                       The Polohouse ~ Favorites on the First   

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Babs, some of my favorites too. It's fun to look back through a year's posts. Thanks!
Happy New Year! ~ Sarah

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh I love your favorites Babs!…Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year!!!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

It is so much fun to reminisce with everyone about 2013 posts. I had missed the Controlled Bubbles one, so I'm very glad it was one of your faves -- just beautiful! Hope 2014 is a wonderful year for you!

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

So many good ones! Love that Easter one a lot!
Happy New Year Babs!